Monday, February 27, 2006

Short, Sweet, and to the Point

small update on yesterday's trip to my 3rd b-day party:

turns out everyone except 3 of my cousins went! one was working, another goes to school in San Diego i think and my other is obviously in the hospital. of course being a "picky" teenager, all my aunts and uncles gave me money. my grandparents together gave me $40 and then later one my grandpa called me into the kitchen and held out his hand. he gave me an extra $20. he's cool! and my uncle (which if you read my blog at all you should know who he is by now...but if you don't he's the one behind the reason i went to the U2 concert) gave me burnt CDs of the complete U2. i didn't have it cause if i had to decide on spending $150 on music or the same amount of money on concert tickets i would obviously go with the tickets. i actually blew off my spanish homework so i could get on the computer and listen to it! but yesterday was a pretty cool day. i saw my cousin who's now 5 months...she's so cute! and for some reason it ACTUALLY felt like my birthday!

it's raining! i love it! because i'm only happy when it rains. but baby it's cold outside.

my new link is to @U2's "YouTube". you can watch an post videos on U2 related things. it's pretty cool....check it out. i think i was member# 26...but i have no videos to post....or maybe i do...i have to check in all my files and junk like that*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home