Thursday, February 16, 2006

No Time for U2 (and you too)

i'm back...for a brief moment just to say this: it's my birthday tomorrow!!! yay! i really have no plans except go with friends and get hyper over nothing...maybe sugar shots. on saturday i'm going to my grandma's to celebrate with everybody from there.



i hope the cake has a picture of this on it

speaking of U2, i haven't been keeping up with the news on them. i have alot of reading to do! that's probably one thing i want for my birthday: more time! but time out of school...not in! i've been gone away (from my blog) cause we got a new internet and i couldn't get on for 2 or 3 days and then i have this stupid biology project on the digestive system and i am reading 2 books for english (Lord Of The Flies and Pretend You Don't See Her) not to mention my other homework. i barely have time to eat!! i'm really glad i dropped my honors classes...which makes me feel really stupid but at least i'm not more stressed. i'll take it up next year again. speaking of honors classes (gotta love my transitions!), i had to attend a tutorial for next year's honors english. in the class that i went to the teacher had a poster with all the U2 albums on it. i kinda spaced out on what she was saying and i stared at it saying "I have that one....and that one...and that one....that isn't an album....i have that symbol on my shirt..." it was kinda funny. i don't think i will take her class next year cause it seems like alot of reading...i mean ALOT: 2 books in the summer and them like 6 or 7 victorian novels. not for me! i'll be back tomorrow or sometime this weekend to write more. but for now you'll have to bare with this little update!*

1 Comments:

Blogger blue kite said...

news about our boys...
1. Mexico shows were good ... with Bono trying to sing "Cielito lindo", ahh

2. Bono is going to spend Carnaval in S. Salvador da Baia in Brasil...

3. 20 and 21 will be São Paulo shows and since yesterday my cousin is in the line!!

11:39 AM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home