Friday, December 02, 2005

Shiner Update

today my eye is black and blue and purple. it hurts pretty bad and the bump under my eye looks swollen. my eye feels smaller than the other. I put ALOT of make-up to cover it. it worked somewhat then it rubbed off towards the end of the day. some people asked me what happened, but less than i expected.....*sigh of relief*. one girl asked if my mom hit me...i said no and laughed. but the rest of the time in class i was looking down and had my hand covering my face....but i couldn't touch it cause it's a bruise.

My stomach feels turned. and i found out when i got home that i was the only one who had a full day of school. my sister stayed home, my brother didn't have school today, my sister got out early, and my other brother went home early cause he felt sick too. lucky mofos!

Good news though! i FINALLY saw the new U2 music video for Original of The Species. it's pretty good. i almost saw it twice [once on Jumpstart and then on Classic Current] but i had to leave for school but i did stay to see God Part II on Classic Current.*

***That's the how my eye looks CURRENTLY***



2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:49 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:39 PM, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home