Thursday, December 01, 2005

OUCH! Right in the Kisser!

Today was an off day! I woke up with a stomachache and I felt like throwing up all day. It might be the flu cause my sister threw up about 20 minutes ago. I hope it’s not the flu cause I hate throwing up!
Then in PE me and my friend were partners in badminton. We lost our first game and moved onto the second. But that ain’t the bad part trust me! As we were playing our second game me and my partner collided trying to hit the birdie. I missed…but she didn’t. instead of hitting the birdie she hit me right under my eye!! I yelled loud and cupped my face with my hands. Immediately I felt a bruise and a HUGE bump forming under my eye. I could feel it growing and I could feel my eye slowly close. But that’s what I FELT. Apparently it didn’t look too bad on the outside….just a bump and a scratch. My friend apologized like 50 times and she felt like crap for the rest of the game and I felt bad cause she felt like crap. I played through the pain….my hand was over my eye the whole time though. We lost that game and had to play another. [we lost that game too.] The rest of the day I had my hand over my eye so no one could see.
My eye hurts like a mofo!!! I have ice over it right now and I’m typing with one hand. I kinda look like I got in a fight and was punched in the eye. I don’t wanna go to school tomorrow cause I feel sick and my eye looks bad…but you can judge for yourself.*


***The ring around my eye actually got a lot bluer since I took the picture and the swelling of the bump went down alittle. I’m gonna have a big shiner come tomorrow morning!***

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

melinda its not called a birdie its called a cock or at least that why my class calls it!!!! sorry about your eye

5:45 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

melinda help me pimp my page u whore come over or i should go over u whore!!

6:06 PM, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home