Saturday, November 19, 2005

Smiling, Crying, and Celebrities

Yesterday i came home from school with a HUGE headache! i was planning to visit my cousin at the hospital again for the second friday in a row. the mail came at 4:30 and with that a package from TOWER. I grabbed the package and opened it. inside was a tom jones cd for my brother and the U2 dvd for me! i was excited but kinda mad that i had to wait 3 days to get it. i know i said that TOWER was gay but they do have pretty fast shipping! I started to watch the first disk with the concert on it. I got really into it...i blasted loud enough so the neighbors could hear and sung to the songs really loud. i kept on thinking that my neighbor across the street (who is like a modern day mrs. kravitz from Bewitched...she's the street snoop) would come knocking at out door telling us to turn it down. she didn't though...*sigh of relief* i got to the part where they start to play ONE about an hour and 20 mins into the concert and my brother came knocking at the door and told me it was time to go. i wanted to finish seeing the rest but i couldn't. i called my cousin from the car and told her we were on the way. she was surprised and sounded happy to hear that we were coming again. we got to the hsopital at 7 and around 8:30 my uncles, aunt, and 2 cousins came into the room. me and my brother were ready to leave at by then but we stayed so we didn't look rude. my cousin looks better...but she's sad that her hairs coming out! that was sad for me and everyone else in the room. we pretended that we were just hanging out....when our family gets together it's like a party! everyone was talking and laughing. and of course my uncle asked me at least twice if i liked the U2 concert. i don't know how many times i've told him that i did! it kinda made me annoyed so i changed the subject. it was 9:45 and i hadn't eaten since 3:30 so my stomach was growling like a bear!! we finally said bye (which always maked me feel like crying for some reason). we got home at 10:30, ate, and watched Charlie and the chocolate factory. i saw the end of the concert today and loaded the 2nd disk into my computer and installed the 2 screensavers. it was pretty darn good! but i was like wtf when they played AN CAT DUBH cause bono pretended he was a cat....but it was funny i guess. in about 2 hours i have to go to TOWER to buy the dvd again for a b-day present to my uncle (the one who took me....makes sence don't it?)....but shhhh....don't tell*

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

dude no have a qiencenera (sp) it will be fun plus it the day were all the attention is on u and u r the prestiest person there have one u should i swear plus u should like .....ur should set the bar for like evelyn one come on u r do it ttyl bye

8:57 PM, November 19, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

dude an i pod is a materialisticl thing wtf and that like a thing u will remmeber for the rest of your life like with me going to spain/england like i will never forget that and all u r getting is an i pod wtf?

9:29 PM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home