Saturday, November 26, 2005

Possibly The WORST Thanksgiving EVER!

i woke up on Thursday at 9. my head was hurting so i stayed in bed for and hour. around 1 o'clock i decided enough was enough...so i took a migrain pill and saved one in my pocket for later just in case. my sisters and oldest brother went with my dad to visit my cousin at the hospital. i was in no mood or condition to go with them. i stayed with my mom and brother until the ham was done cooking. we got in the car at 3 and headed out to Camarillo (which is about 1 hour and 15 mins from here). all the while in the car i was in pain!! my head was going crazy!! we got to my grandma's at around 4:30. my cousins shortly arrived after us and then my dad with my sisters and brother. only us and my aunt and her kids came....so we were short about 10 people. we said alittle prayer for my cousin. when we finished praying i let out a gulp and everyone looked at me. i was holding in my laughter because my brother was eating already while they said the prayer. i ate alittle cause i had felt like throwing up. after i layed on the couch like a bum for the rest of the day. my eyes were sensitive to light, my ears were ready to burst, my head was throbbing.....my week of little headaches had led up to a HUGE migrain! i took the other pill that was in my pocket....no use. i could have taken the whole bottle and still it wouldn't work. i tried going to sleep but it was too hard....but when i did go to sleep i passed out like a drunk on thanksgiving.
yesterday was alot better. my head hurt alittle and my ears were fine...my throat hurt alot but i took a cough drop and it was gone. no one came to visit my uncle on his b-day. that was sad. we didn't even have a cake. my mom and grandma were gone all day shopping but when they came back we gave my uncle our presents. i handed him the dvd....he sadi thanks. i have no idea if he really likes it....so i'll bug him as much as he bugged me about thinking i didn't like the concert! my ears feel wierd but my head doesn't hurt! yay!*

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

yeah it was fun and it wasent like a head ach it was more that i was still stoked on going cuz diana and i were jumping and the whole time we were in the mosh pit the whole concert and and girl r just stupid when they r in mosh pit so we were actually pretty cool anywho no dian and i and diana sis and her sis friend we where the only one that went also my voice is like ahhh but umm yeah i want to go on the 13 to a giant drag concert but it on tuesday and idk if they will let them go anywho that all for now bye

8:39 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

do u want to come with me to the giant drag concert????? let me know bye!!!!!!!!

6:04 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home