Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bono vs. Bon Jovi

been feelin' sick this weekend....soar throat, stomach cramps, cough, headaches....the whole shabang. my eye got bluer. oh! my dad didn't notice my eye till yesterday night. how can u miss a huge detail like that?!?!?

about 2 weeks ago my friend came up to me and said that she had seen the band's album with the happy face on it that i liked so much. i looked confused at her. i corrected her and said that it was BON JOVI and that i liked U2. she said oh and turned away. but how can you confuse bon jovi with U2? well i guess you could with the names: BONO and BON jovi. but they are compelety different singers. and i really think that one is way better than the other! bono is a sexier mofo than bon jovi is! i mean "Have a Nice Day" vs. "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" ? no competition....U2 wins. But don't get offended if you like bon jovi....i'm just sayin' that to me one is clearly better than the other.





VS.




Yesterday my brother [the one who complains that bono came from ireland to america to complain about africa....BUT was jealous of me going to the concert] downloaded a version of Sunday Bloody Sunday where they took parts of Bush's speeches to match the actual lyrics to the words. even though i'm antibush i thought it was pretty funny. the sog came out some time ago but my brother didn't show it to me till yesterday. have a listen: Sunday Bloody Sunday-Bush mp3 *

3 Comments:

Blogger blue kite said...

Melinda.... great!!!
Bush remix is so funny... Thanks!

7:02 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

wow u dident go to school today!

9:11 PM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger c said...

Bono Jovi, now that would be some mashup.....that sunday bloody sunday clip is definitely whack. Hope your shiner is all better.

6:57 AM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home