Friday, December 23, 2005

Disneyland For The Holidays

Oh man! It’s been 15 days since I last updated my blog! Yikes! See what happens when u get lazy? I promised myself that I’d update my blog after I went to Disneyland…which was on Wednesday.

Last summer we didn’t have a family vacation like we always do…instead we saved that money to go to Disneyland sometime during the winter. Out of the blue on Monday my dad told us we were going to Disneyland that Wednesday and that he was going to buy the tickets the next day. I told him to get our money’s worth we had to go from when it opened to when it closed. My dad looked a little shocked cause it was going to be his day off and he didn’t wanna wake up at 7 in the morning. So the next day my dad comes home from work and surprised us with an early Christmas present: annual passes to both Disneyland and California Adventure! Plus he gave all the kids (which is 5 of us) 10 Disney dollars…which is just like regular money but it has a character on it and it only works at the park itself. I would have preferred regular money but whatcha gonna do? We woke up like at 11 that Wednesday and we left our house at 1. MY GOSH it was CROWDED!!! We all went on the Roger rabbit ride and then small world. Small world was holiday themed yet I still wanted to get off as soon as we got on. But a good thing came out of the ride…my favorite picture I took all day. Cause we really all need PEACE ON EARTH.



After small world, my mom and little sister went to Fantasyland while the rest of us went to stand in a 60-minute line to get into Space Mountain. I think it was worth the wait though. During the line though we got 2 phone calls from both sides of the family. My dad’s side was there celebrating my grandpa’s b-day which is on the 25th and my uncle (the one who took me to the concert) from my mom’s side had came alone to see the parade. We met up with my dad’s family shortly after (which made us a party of 13) and went on Star tours and then the buzz lightyear ride. I think the fireworks were canceled which was disappointing to some but now with a year’s pass I didn’t care. All in all it was a pretty good day at Disneyland. If you really really want to see pictures of the family and me you can go to my flickr set of Disneyland.

--My brother told me about a site called the onion where they make up fake news stories. Here's a fake article about the Rest Of U2 Being Fine With Africans Starving. You can see more fake articles of U2 here. Oh! congrats to Bono and Bil and MELINDA (awesome name) Gates for being persons of the year of time magazine.

---I’m sending out Christmas greetings via e-mail…so if u get one consider yourself a lucky mofo! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!*

5 Comments:

Blogger blue kite said...

Merry Christmas to you !!

9:30 AM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger blue kite said...

your portuguese is very good! Congratulations!

2:34 PM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger blue kite said...

ahh ... Portuguese magasin "Visão" (we can say that it is the portuguese Time) choose Bono as "International Person of the year". First page for our man!

2:37 PM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

hey whore merry-xmas or shall i say happy holidays cuz some peole get pissed. anywho it was crowded i hate crowded place that why i dont go shopping after thanksgiving/ x-mas anywho ummm i am glad u had fun or is sem like it anywho i am going to put a new blog up right now on how i feel so ttyl bye

1:56 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

omg u have an i pod video finally u can stop bitching or bragging about me haveing the old i pod!!!

4:50 PM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home