Friday, February 17, 2006

14 to 15 Overnight

what a day! (i mean that in a good and bad way)

good: i got to hang out with friends and i was the b-day girl! hurray hurray! it was cool....we went to mc donalds and to ralphs and to the park. oh! i got a cool rolling stones t-shirt from this gal. i'll wear it at part 2 of my birtday at my grandma's house. and i got to eat cheese cake...."yum yum gimme some!" i also got to be left alone on my b-day for awhile (meaning no one was hunting me down with a phone # to say happy b-day). i don't know if i've told you my little birthday problem, well it's like this: i hate my borthday. honestly i do. but i am trying to put a positive attitude on it today. i'm getting older and my bones hurt, i guess i need to drink more milk! i think the thing that gets me most about my birthday is getting wrong attention. i want to get attention on stage and not cause i have to! i also hate that whole cake thing cause you look stupid in pictures and on film.

bad: i had to go pee and i was hungry. i was kinda cranky cause i was tired and i wasn't my full self...even if i did eat a birthday candle. i did what? i bit a candle to see what it tasted like (not good my i add). i think i had sand in my shoes which mad in alittle uncomfortable...but other than that nothing else was "bad".

well i got home from my friends house (who by the way has the biggest t.v. i'v EVER seen in a home!! i mean i've seen them in the stores but never in a home!) at 8:45 after buying a pie for me so they can sing to me. makes sences? we haven't sang yet....but we plan to. it's already 11:11 and i still haven't sang the b-day song with the family. oh and apparently there are presents even though i didn't ask for anything cause i got my ipod. let's guess shall we? um....a cd from my brother...maybe the best of journey or a U2 something. other than that i think it's clothes and maybe an attachment for my ipod. we'll see.

i was in health making a college with magazines and i spotted alittle article on who Bloc Party sounds like. it's an article from last march but i still want to say what it said...a brief summary: sounds like YOUNG U2 but without the bono and his activism. there's more to the article but my dad came home and he gave me a gift that i want to open. i'll go more into detail later. man i haope that gift is a pocket knife cause when my brothers turned 16 they got a rosery and a knife. i wanna shank some people....i'm joking! you should know when i am by now*

6 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

happy birthday even if it is 12:54 anywho melinda do u want to go to a strokes concert or the sounds concert let me know cuz u r the only cool one that wants to go to one of those ttyl bye

12:53 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger blue kite said...

Happy birthday!!! Parabéns!!!!
Lots of fun .. lots of joy for you...

Ahh your portuguese is very good, very good! Where did you learn it?

11:35 AM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger c said...

happy birthday.
sounds like you've been busy.
don't worry, you can catch up on u2 anytime.
going out, having fun, and living your life is more important than following those old geezers :=)
peace
c

6:48 AM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger *melinda* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger *melinda* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:29 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger *melinda* said...

thanks to all!! it hardly felt like my b-day though! i'll be back soon to post the details!

blue kite: my mom took portuguese in college and i guess i know alittle pharses. but spanish is alittle similar to portuguese: you pick up words every now and then, but when i get stuck on word(s)i go
here:
http://www.freetranslation.com/>

8:30 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home