Thursday, March 23, 2006

Confused, But I Know It

i'm back....was i ever gone? i have felt like myself this whole week. usually i want to post a blog but don't have time....this week i had so much extra time but i felt like blah. i've had the most energy this week than i probably had this whole month...but i still feel blah. when that happens i have to watch the Discotheque music video. i saw it 3 times yesterday. it took those 3 times to get the full effect of just watching it once. i don't know why i feel like this...maybe because i am getting over a really bad cold. i've been confused alot too recently. i barely understand what happened in Biology today. i copied my project off of my friend. she's a lifesaver! (not the candy though).

this weekend i think i don't have that much homework...it's hard to tell though. i want to visit my cousin in the hospital really bad. i haven't been able to go becuase i have been up to my eyeballs with homework or because no one had the time to take me. i can't drive....yet. right now my head is in a daze and my stomach is full of orange juice and skittles. in about an hour and a half i have to go back to my old school and see a play with my old director/teacher. i miss acting and sing so much you can't even imagine!! i love the feeling of performing even though i feel like throwing up. my voice is probably out of tune because i haven't sang for 2 years on stage! i can't do my art elective till i get through my spanish ones first. so until then there will be a whole inside of me where acting needs to be filled.

i was on U2.com about 15 minutes ago and they added a new video for One featuring Mary J Blige. It's in black and white. they also added their grammy performance...which i think that they have had on the site for sometime. i thought that performance was ok but their hurricane katrina performance was better...maybe because they had a cause for singing the song that made it so powerful. i've had the grammy performance on my iPod ever since the Thursday after it aired.....how? let's just say that it takes alot of converting and patience and being somewhat of a computer nerd (or having a brother who teaches you...one or the other).

i hope this isn't a long post because i promised myself that i wouldn't write so much. let's just say writing is one of my passions.*

1 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/881221

dude i am so fucken pissed off if ya go to this concert with me on the 25 i will love u forever!!!! no kidding i am so pissed off and i want to fucken cry!!!

12:07 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home