Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The End

uggghhh!! back to school tomorrow. not happy. don't wanna go. but don't want to stay home anymore. tired. in need of a shower.

i'm a sophmore now! i get to "pick" on the freshman! ha ha ha ha [evil laugh]

nothing happened all summer. just me in my house making an indentation on the couch.

sunday i got in a fight with my brother on where to eat. it ended with him saying "sometimes you are a....well i can't say it here". oh, i know what he meant. i just gaped. and he left. i haven't talked to him since. it's funny too cause we live in the same house. i'm tired of him living here. he asked me a question that was supposed to turn into a joke yesterday. i stared straight into his eyes and said "no". then he KNEW that i was mad!!! words hurt sometimes. but revenge is sweet. man, tomorrow i HAVE TO go see a play with my dad and that same brother. i'm dreading it. i don't want to be stuck in the car with him or sit next to him. please don't make me go!

this will probably be my last post for awhile....maybe. unless school goes well and i have time to post. i doubt i'll post anytime soon.

now, for the songs. my uncle [which u all SHOULD know] wanted a disney song, but he wasn't sure which one. so i sent him a bunch. don't make fun*

cool songs:
Some Day My Prince Will Come [Snow White]
I'm Wishing [Snow White]
Once Upon A Dream [Sleeping Beauty]
So This Is Love [Cinderella]
I Wonder [Sleeping Beauty]
A Dream Is A Wish You Heart Makes [Cinderella]

1 Comments:

Blogger blue kite said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I´m gonna miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the songs. I really should know your uncle. He is the one who goes to U2 concerts, right?

1:19 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home