Monday, July 17, 2006

Somebody To Love

man....it's hot!! it's always hot. it's summer. but it's cold at the moment. the air conditioner is blowing in my face......brrrrrrrrrr!

today is my brother's 18th b-day. my dad bought him a nice computer for his graduation present....and to top it off he bought him a car!! my dad is going for pay for his school (UC irvine) but he needs to pay for his insurance. i guess that's what lies ahead for me in the next 3 years. i better get a job..........

i finished cleaning the pool! so wee need to put water in it today so we can swim tomorrow. i practically cleaned the whole thing!! my sisters fooled around and tried to help....but in the end i was cinderella (except my 2 sisters were lazy instead of bossy). but i litterally had to get down on my knees and scrubbed till my knuckles were red. but it's my pool and my fault it got dirty. is it dumb of me to say that i don't know how to fill it with water?

sunday i went to my grandma's house to celebrate my uncle's, cousin's, and brother's birthday. it was horrible! there is 3 families of kids. 2 of them see eachother often and my family see them about once a month. they all know eachother's friends nad get along all chummy chummy. me, well while they leave me to take a walk i watch t.v. or listen to my ipod. it used to be that we all knew eachother like sisters.....now it's different. we r all older. we have different tastes in music. we dress different. and i found out that they r going on a trip together in 2 weeks!! i guess that's the price we pay for living 1 h 20m away. i'm not jealous, just mad that everything changes!! i hate change!!

thursday is the premier of my brother's play. he and his friend wrote it. yesterday he came home a wee bit angry...the leading lady was casted in a movie and she won't be able to do some shows. so he told me that they need to get a new girl and he resorted and asked me. i said "i can't learn lines in 4 days!! and he said that anyone they get has to learn lines fast. it's not only lines....whoever they get has to learn songs and dances! i can sing, but i don't think i'm so light on me feet! besides it was kinda a joke that he resorted in me. i'm a bit rusty with the singing but i wouldn't take the part. nope. not for me.

U2 tour dates are going to be announced this week. not that i'm going to one. just thought u might like to know*

cool music video:


cool music:
Someboday To Love- Jefferson Airplane
Acrobat- U2 (from the Achtung Baby Working Tapes)

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

oh aren't you cool with the acrobat demo version, even? very nice song selection :)

1:55 PM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home