Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Birthdays with Chin Scars

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Bono (and that girl who lives in my house who I’m told is my sister but doesn’t act like it but I guess siblings never do),
Happy Birthday to you!



I can’t begin to describe bono’s influence on me. I’ve been a singer all my life, but his impact on me is incredible! Every time I listen to a U2 song I desperately desire a voice like bono’s!! Sometimes I even consider taking up smoking to get that raspy quality in my voice and then I remind myself that smoking is icky! So happy birthday to my 46-year-old mofo! And it isn’t me just me who wishes him a happy b-day, his wife gives him love 2. (and I convinced myself that it is her). and my concert shirt came outta retirement, i was dieing to wear it cause it's so comfortable!

You know it isn’t ONLY bono’s b-day I am celebrating today, it’s my sister’s 2! I think it’s funny that they not only share the same birthday but they have chin scars (even though they r in different places they are still cool!). Oh! And my sister’s 1st grade teacher was Mrs. Edge!! So I am eating cake and ice cream today honoring one mofo and another “little kid”.

Bono's chin scar

Sister's Chin Scar (purple stuff=string)

cool songs that are bono related:
Miss Sarajevo (live in LA)
Miracle Drug (live in LA)

5 Comments:

Blogger blue kite said...

Just love this post about Bono !!! GREAT!

Ahh"""" nice scar (your sister´s). Well, Bono´s is sexy too ::))

11:05 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

happy birthday bono.....melinda i hope u aint mad but that thing was not about ya aigh foo i am going to do a new post since i havent in forver!!

10:54 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

for the concert we would have to go on friday cuz on saturady its lusia 15..have u been invited well yeah so see ya i am sleepy ttyl buh-bye

12:34 AM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

sorry about your sis but whats wrong??

12:56 AM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

new blog comment plz :]

9:05 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home