Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Low Talker

15 days since i last posted. my gosh i need to set a regular pattern. spring break!!! party time! well not really. i mean today was the first day i actually got out of my house. but tomorrow i'm going to mickey's house (a.k.a. Disneyland). my head is spinning alittle so you have to bare with me. this is the first time this week wher i could sit down and type. someone is always kicking me off!!!

so happy easter!! (even though it is late!) i didn't do anything. i mean this is the first year of my short 15 years that i've ever been home on easter, but i liked it. i think my grandma is pissed cause we didn't go to her get down but that's ok. i ate a whole chocolate bunny's head. i mean this bunny wasn't like the normal sized bunnies. it's big! i've been eating jelly beans like crazy cause that was my brother's gift from the easter bunny. i think it's funny how santa and the easter bunny have the EXACT same writing as my dad! (i kinda have to believe in santa or else i won't get anything). is the flu going around in your area? cause my sister and brother got the flu, but it was a crazy flu! they didn't throw up, but when/if they ate they got cramps. and know i am pretty certain that i will get it soon. living in a house with 7 people you are born to illness.

when you read this do you try to picture me on the other side of the computer? in other words do you try to imagine what i look like? when i'm out there read other peep's blogs i try to imagine who's on the other side. i only know one person out of this blog website, but everyone else i have a vague imaginary you. is that creepy or just weird?

i have something to admit....but shhh. i am a low talker. yes me. and i tend to mumble. this is the only place where i can say what's on my mind without having people say "huh? i can't hear you". sometimes when people ask me to repeat myself like 5 times, my comment loses it's charm. i don't know that's what i have noticed about myself.

i usually like to say at least something about U2 in here, but i have nothing to say. my favorite bassist got engaged. but that's old news. the auction has started of the 90 U2 concert pictures for the African Well Fund's build a well for bono's birthday. i might bid on one. you can bid on the photos here. ummmm......that's it for today. sorry i was boring*

cool songs:
Sexx Laws- Beck
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band- Paul McCartney and U2 at Live 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home