Monday, July 03, 2006

Animatronic Depp

Summer vacation!! 1st week done 2nd on the way. Last week I did nothing….at least I think I did.

Tuesday went to a friend’s house…that was fun…it was hot.

Wednesday we went to see superman!! It was really good. But I’m not as much of a nerd when it comes to superman…I mean I know a lot about it but hardly anything compared to what I know of Spiderman and x-men and batman. Speaking of Spiderman I saw the new preview for Spiderman 3!!! Ahhhh!!! It’s gonna be awesome!! May 4th (of next year of course)! Ok back to superman…man I ♥ Brandon Roth!! To me it seemed that Clark Kent and Superman were different….they looked different even though they were the same! (he’s no Christopher Reeve though) Just go see it for yourselves!

Friday I went to Disneyland with my family at home and 3 from….um not my home. Of course you know some of these people my cousin, my uncle, and my other cousin. We went to see the new pirates ride. It was mostly the same except Johnny Depp comes out 3 times!! I think it was worth it! Oh yes! it looked like him...and of course sounded like him! My cousin is still week and gets tired easily so they rented a wheelchair for her. We learned a valuable lesson with that….there is a limit of only 6 people per wheelchair. So you can take 5 people in the back and cut the lines of rides…..we had 9 in our party….but we only used the back entrance for pirates. It was really really really long!!! They let us through with 9 because they were nice. When the park was closing they shut down the ride at 11:30ish. All of a sudden as we are walking out we hear a loud “woooohoooo!” and a swarm from pirates. My cousin said “it’s Johnny Depp!” me falling for it whipped out my camera….still being confused I asked again what was going on and figured out they let more people on the ride. I wish he actually was there. She let my hopes down. All in all, I had a good time.

And of course this Friday I am going to see pirates of the Caribbean!! I yell every time I see a commercial for it! Oh! I sent a message to EXIT saying that I saw them in November, they were great, and I wish I could see you but there is an age restriction. So Affa (the bassist!) messaged me back:
we have an all ages gig this next tuesday july 4th in simi valley.... the gig info is on our website. i'm sure that is too short of notice.. but yeah.. we hardly ever play all ages gigs anymore... hopefully we will soon. THANKS FOR THE ADD!! NOVEMBER WAS A DREAM COME TRUE! Affa

I was excited to get a respond!! I want to go…especially cause my grandma lives near there….well past there. But my mom wouldn’t want to take me to a concert on 4th of July….she likes to watch the fireworks at home. So that’s my summer so far….hopefully something more exciting will happen!*

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

ok I will make ya a deal it seem like u want to go to that exit show right??? I will go with ya even if i dont know what they sound like or r if ya go with me to a monsters are waiting show on the 25 they r really good check them on my space the thing is that there really melow ok ttyl buh-bye

8:46 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

its a skirt

4:05 PM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home