Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Creepy

i haven't been home for the past 2 weekends. 2 weekends ago (mother's day weekend) my sister ended up in the hospital because she was severly dehydrated. she's been sick like 3 times this year and evrytime she gets sick she throws up and doesn't eat for 3-5 days. but she's ok now. she lost like 10 punds but she is slowly gaining it back....ummmmm chicken nuggets!

last weekend we went to my grandma's to celebrate my sister's birthday and mother's day that we had missed. my cousin was also put in the hospital that weekend cause she's anorexic. my gosh she looks so thin it's gross!! my mom said she looks like those african kids who don't eat and their ribs show. i don't say anything to that comment i just lower my head and agree. she's so think i think if i touch her she will break. hopefully she will get better and put on 20 pounds.

yesterday i was checking my e-mail...turned out i had 14 messages, 3 of which was from flickr. 2 people added me to their contacts and the other e-mail was from some guy who said this:

Subject:
HI!

Hi, melinda..i'm an actor too! Where do u live, and how old are u??
tnxs WP
crazy! i got kinda scared so i deleted my account. but i never go on there so i was going to delete it anyway, this was just the kick that got me going. i didn't reply to the e-mail. should i? yeah i'll say "yeah i'm an actress. i'm 15. now get away from me you creep" grrrrrr!!
for health we have to write a letter to ourselves that will be mailed to us in 2011!! i think i have so much to say to myself....where the hell will i be in 5 years?!?!? it's scary. lots of people know what they want to do as soon as they get out of high school but i'm that one who is stuck between 5 jobs! i feel that it puts alot of pressure on me when the teachers say you have to know what you want to be now or at least be deciding. deciding? the future is scary...i wanna look just to tomorrow. so i think what i'n getting at is you want to write me a 5-year letter? :) *

1 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

sorry about the creeps but come on u r so damn sexy!!! lol anywho i am going to post a blog oh oh oh umm when do u want your 5 year letter?? let me know ok bye

11:21 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home