Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pop Muzik

i just came back from my brother's play. it was ok. every writer has a motive behind their work. in this case i think he wrote the play to show his feelings on immigration and family. yeah so it was one of those plays. oh!! there was as puppet!! i loved it! if i could i would have taken it and run! but it wouldn't talk becuase there's no hand up the person's woho. the play was according to my brother, "his version of little red riding hood". so basically u get what it's about. the actor who played the wolf was hot! i have to talk to him next time! what surprised me were the songs....it was a musical which of course had well songs. i could have done without them but it's not my play. but if i had control of it i would have added one line before 1 song saying "i feel a song coming on!" and then the cast breaks out in song. yeah that would have been perfect!

oh! the new U2 tour dates were released today. maybe i can ask my dad for a really really early graduation gift to Japan or Hawaii and sold out concert tickets! i know i won't be able to go but it's nice thinking about it. plus there's gonna be Pearl Jam! it's like 2 concerts in 1! i would love to go, but i know i won't so it'll make that one time all the more special!

i found it!! i found it!! i had lost misplaced my U2.com memership card. i looked in all my stuff TWICE which took me a week but i finally found it in that white cover that come with my iPod! i was so sad because i thought i lost it! but now it's in safe hands*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


cool songs:
Don't Turn Around- U2 [from the Achtung Baby Working Tapes]
Pop Muzik- M [I was singing that after i saw a clip from the POPMART tour]

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

hey i will go to your borther show thing ...it look funny :]mabey next friday??? I'll skip boxing that day si???

3:19 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

u could always get a large :] but good for u :] i miss ya too lets do something when i get back ok kiddo?? anywho i am crazy tired i am going to bed so i dont look like shit tommorow for school ok luv ya babe :]

9:53 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home