Sunday, May 28, 2006

You Can Still Catch It

yesterday was so cool! my dad managed to get free tickets to X-men 3! cause his work has a tie in and what not. my dad is a finance manager at Mercedes and in this one scene you can really tell they plug the new car like CRAZY!! it was pretty funny when that part came casue me and my brother were just amazed at the advertising biz! but the movie is AMAZING!! you don't have to see the 1st or 2nd to understand this one. i mean my 8 year old sister understood all of it but one part...so if she can understand it so can u! all you need to know really are what the characters' powers are...but you can find that out within the first 20 minutes of the movie. i'm not really a comic book nerd but somehow i complained that they changed alot from the cartoon. did u ever see the cartoon? that was my saturday mornings...came downstairs and watched x-men and the hulk cartoons with my brothers. it's crazy cause people don't see me as that kind of girl who likes that kind of shows. don't judge me. if you do go stay for the whole movie until the credits end. trust me it is worth it!! so catch it while you can before someone ruins it for you!

oh and at the movies i didn't realize that they started to show commercials. i got kinda angry until i saw the Sick Days FIFA World Cup Commercial. my eyes were hurting so i had put my hood up and my brother thought i was sleeping. but when Sick Days came on i took off my hood and my brother nudged my leg. i said "yeah i know i've seen them online already" he looked confused at me and told me to wake up. i felt like a nerd...but then again i always do!

today we went to barnes and nobles to return my Live from Chicago DVD and get my sister a book. what? i didn't tell you that i got another copy of live from chicago for christmas? well i did (but it was the one disk) and i barely returned it today! so with that money i bought a cd and chocolate and mints. then my dad asked me if i wanted a book casue he thinks i don't read enough. so i picked up a copy of Cut. i used to have it but a girl in the 7th grade borrowed it from me and NEVER returned it!! grrrrr!!! when i told my dad i wanted that book he asked if i was going to cut myself. i laughed! i wouldn't do that cause i can't stand pain! he bought it for me anyway!*

cool songs:
January Sky- Exit

2 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

what happened on myspace???

7:48 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

new blog check it out plz

7:09 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home