Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas List

Merry Christmas!
Happy Christmas!
Happy Happy!

i hope everyone has the greatest holidays and a happy new year!

nothing on my christmas list. *tear* it's kinda sad when u don't want anything. i've been asked many times by my mom "what do u want for christmas?" and i feel like answering:

bono
money
Hugh Jackman and Ewan McGregor
a new version for the "Window In The Skies" music video
peace on earth
the "A Celebration" music video
bono again
a piano (i did ask for one)

i know, i know, u can't get people for chistmas, but i want them santa, I WANT THEM!

hmmm....maybe i will get bono (in paper maybe)*

2 Comments:

Blogger blue kite said...

HI there! I really don´t like Christmas and all that stuff. But anyway...

Bono was in my list (can´t imagine why but you can guess)
Ewan was in my list (we both have vexcelent good taste for men)
Ralph Fiennes was in my list
Colin Firth was in my list
Hugh Laurie was in my list

I even had considering put Larry Mullen in my list.

Sad conclusion: Santa did´t take a look at the list. Hate that old man.

2:03 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

hey lets talk on yahoo yo i miss u

9:43 PM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home