Saturday, October 15, 2005

U2 on Conan for the 3rd time!!!

omg! yesterday U2 secrets part 2 was on conan! it was pretty funny!! and it came upexpectedly!! but i got online and i found out what they said so here it is:

Edge: When Irish people talk really fast, I don't understand them either.

Larry: The only reason I joined U2 was they promised me I'd get a chance to meet Jackie Chan. Well that was a load of bull****.

Bono: I mean, we didn't get into rock 'n' roll for the money. We got into rock 'n' roll for the things you can buy with the money.

Edge: Bono hits us. (Looks around) Sometimes really hard.

ps...i deleted my last blog entry cause it was too whatever for me

3 Comments:

Blogger SomeGurl said...

why did u delete it ????? that one had more than "U2 on Conan for the 3rd time!!!" this post really dident say anything lol i still luv ya

10:41 PM, October 15, 2005  
Blogger SomeGurl said...

why did u delete it ????? that one had more than "U2 on Conan for the 3rd time!!!" this post really dident say anything lol i still luv ya

10:41 PM, October 15, 2005  
Blogger c said...

that secrets sketch is so funny. have you seen it? i have a short video clip of this if you want to see it, just click this link and then you will see a download option where you can get the u2 secrets video.
peace

7:58 PM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home