Friday, February 29, 2008

Nothing

wow.
last post june 19th, 2007.
that was when i wasn't in school and had time to breath.

there's nothing new on this side of the keyboard. i was in a production of ALICE IN WONDERLAND at school. oh, how i miss being the mock turtle!

besides homework, i've just been thinking about life and what's in store for me in the years to come.

high school junior.

twenty million career options, and i want every single one.

i've jumped from a writer, to a dentist, to a math teacher, to an actor, and now back to a writer. but i don't want to stick myself in a box that will depress me or that is so air tight i can't be liberated. the thing is, i get board easily. i can't just decide that i want to do something and have to stick to it for the rest of my life. life should be spontaneous, and my career will come when it comes. i hate all this high school pressure. i have to decide now or i won't have a future.

i wish i could just sit and write.

i don't intend any comments or sympathy. i'm writing to myself, in hopes of alleviating this stress that life has bestowed on me.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home